We are briefly interrupting 'Me Time Month' for an important service announcement!
Millions of shoppers will turn to online shopping to get their Christmas shopping done early this year! Why?
Let's face it, Christmas shopping sucks! The art of gift giving and showing appreciation for our loved ones is AWESOME But when you have to do it for 20-30 people all at once, and everyone else in the world is doing the same thing at the same stores, it SUCKS!
- Saves time
- Saves money
- It's convenient
- You can do it quickly, easily and really well thought out with ALL the information in front of you - no more wasted trips to the shops because you forgot something or presents that weren't quite right because you were rushed or frantic!
So we're sharing our tips on how we're taking back Christmas this year! We've wasted enough time these last 18 months! It's time to make this process as easy, well thought out and perfectly executed as possible! Done in a day so we can put our feet up and enjoy Me Time Month like we're supposed to!
- Shop online! Read our guide on getting it done as easily and painlessly as possible
- Make lists - we've prepared some great ones for you that will get some of the hardest ladies to buy for done quickly and easily! Not to mention what you get them will put a smile on both your faces!
- Put some time aside to bang it out all in one go! Keep your head in the game - constantly thinking about it or doing little bits at a time is so wasteful! You will be much more effective, efficient and constructive if you set some time aside and just do it all in one go - and there are a million amazing retailers who need your support this year and who now offer great online shopping experiences so you'll also feel good about the support you're giving them after a tough 18 months too!
Our tips for shopping online
- Set some time aside and do it all in one go
- Do it from as few stores as possible - limit your postage costs and your deliveries to keep track of (see our blog post about the increased risks of the freight network during Christmas trade and how to keep your parcels safe!)
- Upgrade your postage to express, signature on delivery and/or insured to protect your purchases - the tiny investment is worth it and it's still much cheaper than your time and you driving to stores, paying for parking, wasting your time, not finding what you need, forgetting something, doing it all over again! (we are offering FREE SIGNATURE ON DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER $200 BETWEEN NOW AND CHRISTMAS AND CAPPED PRICE INSURANCE!)
- Preparation is key - write lists and then just smash through it all, crossing people off as you go (even noting which store they're from and expected delivery date is a great idea!)
- Use gift wrapping services where available - this makes your job even easier! Just pop them under the tree when they arrive! (we are offering gift boxes, tissue paper, ribbons and Hallmark gift cards for just $3.50 per order/item you'd like wrapped! They will be sent flat so they're not damaged in the post and all you have to do is pop them in and tie up your ribbon!)
- Use the Shop app to track your orders so you can easily keep an eye on them
- Try to support stores who deserve your support - do your research. Your shopping dollars will REALLY make a difference to some businesses this year so make them count!
- Use buy now, pay later options if you like and spread the cost of Christmas over weeks or months!
Here are the Christmas gift guides we have prepared for our toughest to buy for loved ones! We hope they help you too and there are downloadable versions on our website!
Tough to buy for but often deserve an extra special little treat. Especially if it's something they wouldn't normally purchase for themselves.
Take the opportunity to show them what they really mean to you this Christmas. We can gift wrap, send gift boxes and matching Hallmark gift cards. Job done! All you have to do is write the words and pop the gift inside!
Check out our Mum/Mother-in-law gift list and some suggestions below and but here's the full list of what we're buying for our mums and MILs this year! So many great options and we know our Mums are going to LOVE them!
Daughters and step-daughters
Daughters and step-daughters can be the hardest ones to buy for! Especially if they're fussy or fashion conscious! Here are our tried and tested gifts that are sure to put a smile on their dial when they unwrap them on Christmas morning!
Special gifts that will make both of you so, so happy! And that's what Christmas morning is all about! Our shopping list is also below!
Sisters and best friends
Our sisters and our best friends are so special to us. They support us through thick and thin and Christmas is a beautiful time to show them just how much that support throughout the year has meant to us.
Here's what's on our Christmas list for those special sisters and friends and their special list is below!
We hope this is as helpful for you as it has been for us!
Head on over, add to cart, select gift boxes/wrapping and cards if you wish, select regular or express post upgrade, signature on delivery is ON US on all orders over $200 (as is postage within Australia on orders over $250), add insurance for the capped price of $8 within Aus to keep your delivery safe if you wish and then kick back and enjoy Me Time Month (November!).
Christmas shopping doesn't have to be hard! We have you covered!
And you can use Afterpay, Zip, Humm or Klarna to get it all done! WOOOO!
So go ahead and get it all done, let us do the hard work for you and get your gifts on their merry way to you. And then you get back to enjoying Me Time Month knowing you've got one of the worst/toughest/most stressful parts about Christmas done! It has to be done some time! Don't bury your head in the sand! Get it done early and FEEL GREAT!!
Lots of love
Your Christmas angels xx